The Millennial Goal Digger
Brianna Régine is a brand strategist & publicist, blogger and millennial goal digger who empowers others to execute their ideas and blossom into their fullest potential.
As the Founder of Brianna Régine Visionary Consulting, LLC (BRVC)--a full-service, boutique agency, Brianna increases the exposure of entertainment, lifestyle and beauty brands through brand development, digital marketing, event coordination, and public relations support. Since February of 2017, BRVC has collaborated with its clients to produce recognition from national as well as international print, broadcast and digital publications such as RollingOut.com, V103, and the Hartford Courant. Additionally, BRVC has built the credibility and visibility of their clients by nurturing relationships with various brand partners and influential players from platforms such as: Audiomack, Martell Cognac, BET, InStyle Magazine, Tycoon Music Festival, Alikay Naturals, Thrive Causemetics, Curls and more.
Additionally, in December of 2017, Brianna launched her website—briannaregine.com— which reflects her larger life goal to encourage others to find and use their ever-evolving voice. The website serves as the home base for millennials of color to receive transparent insight and understanding about entrepreneurship, adulting, social issues and themselves! Brianna enjoys fulfilling her purpose by connecting with others through workshops and speaking opportunities for platforms such as: "Power Hours" at Rutgers University, moderating CT Office of The Arts' READI Talks series featuring a National Director at Sony Music, and moderating a panel featuring playmakers from Obama's White House, Instyle Magazine and Sirius XM.
Brianna is dedicated to creating an authentic and long-lasting legacy that supports the growth and execution of innovative visions.
Brianna is a proud alumna of the University of Connecticut 's Class of 2017, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication.
Looking to book someone for your next panel, interview or workshop that has personality, experience in a variety of work environments, personable traits and thrives off of learning from every interaction?
Inquire within here.
- Late morning - Mid afternoon | Time is TBAConnecticut | Location to be announced
- Thu, May 02College Street Music HallMay 02, 2019, 9:00 AMCollege Street Music Hall, 238 College St, New Haven, CT 06510, USAPanelists will discuss current practices in which the arts significantly impact the embrace of personal identity, belonging, and community connectivity through perspectives including LGBTQ; Capacity Building for Latinx; Equity and Inclusion for People of Color; Youth Development and Social Justice.
- Thu, Apr 25Kennies Earl's Kreative House
- Wed, Jan 16The State HouseJan 16, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMThe State House, 310 State St, New Haven, CT 06510, USAOn January 16, 2019 at The State House, Connecticut Office of the Arts presents you with a chance to experience a 1:1 in depth conversation with Sr. National Director of Pop Promotion & Artist Development at Sony Music Entertainment, Christopher Brown.
- Sat, Dec 29226 Broad St
- Sat, Oct 201049 Asylum Ave
- Sun, Aug 12The Loft Life
- Sun, Jul 22490 Westport AveJul 22, 2018, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM490 Westport Ave, 490 Westport Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851, USAJoin me in a room of ambitious women and discussion about Overcoming Your Obstacles or Pursuing Your Passion. I'm excited to be a keynote speaker and leverage my experiences to inspire you to go after your own goals!